For therapists and coaches
A new and more effective approach
I teach ascending levels of ‘Mindset Priming’ to coaches, mentors and therapists who want to increase the effectiveness of their practices for themselves and their clients.
With ‘Basic Checking’ they help their clients to:
- get in touch with their neglected aspirations
- stretch their goals to the upper limit of their inner self-belief
- ascertain the amount of resistance/subconscious sabotage to their achieving their goals
With ‘Mindset Checking’ they help their clients by:
- identifying and working on the ‘mental handbrake’ that has been inhibiting them from attaining their goals
- giving their clients the knowledge they need to set their ‘mental sat-nav’ to achieving their objectives
- Tapping into their own tool kits to get the change under way
With ‘Advanced Mindset Checking’ they help clients with:
New concepts giving them a greater depth of understanding of:
- Why they limit their aspirations
- How they sabotage their success
- How to drive themselves forward with comfortable and sustainable change
I recommend professionals initially contact me for a one-to-one session so they can experience for themselves how Mindset Priming helps them, and how it would improve their ability to help their clients.
Thereafter they may wish to use a progressively more advanced level of the approach to help those they care about, or work with, to identify their optimum goals and achieve them.
Insight 1 overview.
When do we limit
This introductory workshop will help you to have
more confidence in stretching your
goals and to “turn on the ignition”.
Insight 2 overview.
Why are improvements
so often temporary?
This introductory workshop will help you
understand what drives your current
behaviour and performance levels,
what it will take to be more fulfilled,
and how to set your “mental
Insight 3 overview.
What four things hold us back
from achieving our goals?
This introductory workshop will help you to
recognise how to “release your
handbrake” and become happier
as you make progress.
Insight 4 overview.
What do instinctively successful
people do to maintain progress?
This introductory workshop will describe the
specific techniques that I recommend for the
successful achievement of your goals
‘The ABC of Happiness & Success’ workshop
This two day workshop develops
the four above individual insights and
combines them into a coherent programme
to help you become happier, more
successful, and more fulfilled.